Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cards Galore

Chaylia and I were making Christmas cards together the other day, and we were looking at different card ideas online. So I thought since it's definitely card-making season, I'd post some that I've done, so either you could get ideas, or think up ways to make them better for yourselves. Obviously, you would change the occasions to fit whatever, but hopefully it gets your imagination stirring! Here they are:

Since it's a party-ing time of year as well, I thought I'd post an invitation. This one was to Breck's first birthday.

Say "Thanks" for all those nice Christmas gifts!

I made this for Josten for Fathers' Day, when he was away at LTC. It's a good one for any military personnel.

This one is one of my favorites, though hand-stitching it took a long time, and was a bit of a pain.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin