Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Hair Bow

Well, St. Patty's Day has yet again come and gone. We all decked out in our best green attire, ate green food, and relaxed. Sienna had a cute new little green shirt, and you can imagine my horror when I realized I had nothing to put in her hair! :) So I made her a little bow. It was just the typical nylon head band (cut both ends of a knee-high nylon, then glue them together in a band) then I did the same thing with the bows that I did in my bow post below, except I skewed them to the side to get a figure 8 AFTER they were glued into a loop. Then I just tied a knot and trimmed it for the top bow. Simple Simple!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin