Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Book 2009

Surgery is no fun, but it can be useful. When you're not allowed to do much, you suddenly have the time to spend on things that took you forever on a normal day. Such was the case with blog book #2!

It only took me a few days this time, partly because I had all the time in the world to spend on it, and partly because I didn't have to re-download every single picture like I did with 2008's book. Not sure why it turned out like that...but I'm not complaining!

So here's our blog book for 2009!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What website did you go to for this blog book? I love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin