Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Friday, July 23, 2010

Alyssa's Invites for Kardynn's Birthday

My friend Alyssa (alyssabittybowtique.blogspot.com) has a daughter who is really close to Sienna's age. We were privileged to be pregnant together, welcomed our little girls together, then have gone through the stages of our little girls' lives together. It's been a blast. Since Sienna just turned two, Kardynn, (Alyssa's daughter) is coming on two in a couple of weeks. She came by yesterday to drop off these invites, which I just had to post on here, because I just about died when I saw them! She made them for her daughters "Sweet Shoppe" birthday party. So cute!!! Anyway, here they are:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin