Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Branches

These are pretty self explanitory. Just a fun, cheap, and easy idea that I thought would add to my "black" halloween decor. I had to wait until night time to get these branches, because we live in an apartment complex, and I didn't want management to see me cutting down the branches of one of the trees.

Once I cut them, I painted them with black acryllic paint, and lightly brushed them with silver over the top. I'm not sure that I would recommend these to be put away in storage for a year though after Halloween is over. It seems like they would break easily. It may just be something I do every year, unless anyone out there knows how to store branches!


Here they are with my Halloween Pumkins.

And here's a close-up so you can see how I painted them.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin