Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Costumes 2010

Sorry I'm such a slacker. This month is definitely a busy one for us, and there have been a few new circumstances thrown into the mix. Not bad, just busier. I had intended on writing up tutorials for Halloween costumes before Halloween, not to mention a few Halloween decor items I had worked on. They'll have to wait until next year.

But for now, I will show you the costumes I made for our kids.

The first, Sienna's, I was really on top of and finished really early. It was actually really easy, which is why I wanted to post a tutorial on it. I'll write one up, and post it in time for costume planning next year! Sienna went as Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. I had wanted to have the kids go as Beauty and the Beast, but I knew Breck would NOT be excited about a Beast costume, and is definitely old enough to care if he got to be what he wanted to be.

Which Brings me to Breck's. I decided to let him be Thomas the Train. That's his absolute favorite character, so I knew it wouldn't be hard to get him to wear his costume (remembering last year's experience). It was fun to do, and he loved it!




2 comments:

Kelsee said...

So dang cute! You did an awesome job and wow your kids are getting so big!

etreiersen said...

Wow your kids costumes were amazing! You are so creative and talented.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin